Sunday 7 August 2011

The Present Day has moved to Wordpress!

After many weeks and months of preparation, I'm delighted to announce that The Present Day has rebranded and moved! I have decided to begin selling and blogging under my own name - Suzi Buchan! There are many reasons for my change in branding, and my decision to move the blog - much more information is available on my new blog - suzibuchan.co.uk!


So, what can you expect to find on suzibuchan.co.uk? The blog is aimed at creative solopreneurs, with a particular focus on those who are in the earliest stages of starting up their business. Crafters who have so far only dreamed of selling their products online should definitely take a look too! Starting out is one of the scariest, most baffling and most exhilarating stages of being a creative solopreneur. There are so many things to learn, so many challenges to face and countless fears and doubts to contend with along the way. But does that mean you shouldn’t try? NO! It means that you need to know the places where you can find the help and support that will enable you to live your dreams!

On my new blog you can expect to find inspiring tips and motivating advice, creative solutions to your solopreneur challenges, thought-provoking articles, and even some free, shiny, creative goodies thrown in! So what are you waiting for? Head over there now to subscribe to my RSS feed, join my mailing list and benefit from all of the exciting content coming your way soon!
Join in now at: http://suzibuchan.co.uk/
You can also find me at:
I look forward to seeing you on suzibuchan.co.uk!

No comments:

Post a Comment