Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hidden Village

I visited this enchanting little village earlier this year on a spectacularly sunny day. The village is hidden away in a remote corner of the Scottish coastline, and on this particular day the red roofed cottages were bathed in a gentle glow which I found particularly captivating. The light inspired me to capture that feeling as best I could in photographs. They still inspire me to this day, and I would love to share that with all my readers! I hope you may find a little inspiration in them, as I have. Click on the photographs to see a much larger version!



Thanks again to everyone who has followed or commented on my blog since the last update! I really appreciate each and every one of my readers, and it's wonderful to be able to share the experience of starting this blog with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment